Hi, it's me again, this week's post will be on the youtuber "MysteryGuitarMan".
Snapshot taken from the video "Musical Explosion (3D)".
"MysteryGuitarMan" a.k.a Joe Penna is a loopback/stop motion video expert.
This is a example of a stop motion video:
This video shows his talent in making music with different things he have, and it also shows his skills in making loopback or stop motion video.
He is ranked first in Brazil. I really like the videos he produce because he creates music covers with different kind of props for example, root beer bottle etc. yet the music sounds exactly the same as the original version.
What I like about his video
- Nice music
- Attractive visual effects

Alright. Gotta be honest. never heard of them. But now i know. thanks for the info. Maybe a change in background cause it makes scrolling slow.
ReplyDeleteThe video effects were very good. Even though in the last video was made using an app, it is very difficult to put the music together as i have tried the app before
ReplyDeleteSorry for choosing the few youtubers that arent ranked top 3, the few youtubers that are ranked at the top are a little vulgar so I do not think it is appropriate. I chose other youtubers are that top 100 in the list, being able to be ranked top 100 in youtube is not that bad too.
ReplyDelete